Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Space Jam Wrapping Paper




There are no words to really add extra value to these images.
They are more Awesome than a fudge popsicle in the middle of summer.
...better than mac & cheese.




I was at my best friend's house and noticed a roll of paper leaning against the wall.
I asked her what it was because it intrigued me from a distance. I couldn't quite make out the figures.

I have no idea how she Forgot (!!!) to tell me that she had Space Jam wrapping paper from 1996!!!
This paper is priceless. I half begged that she would wrap my next present in it.



This is frameable.
This is pure 1990s spunk on a roll of paper.
Michael Jordan in repeat?
Yes, please.



"Pump up the Jam, Pump it Up!...Get your booty on the floor tonight...
Make my Day
Make my Day
Make my Day"
(Technotronic)

The soundtrack is even better than the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment