Monday, March 25, 2013

It Appears to be Summer...

But it's not. Not summer and just barely spring. Oh well. 
"Unseasonably cold weather" says the meteorologist.



I wish it was the 4th of July.
It's always the 4th of July in my heart.
Emmie, my Americana kitty.



I finally bought new plants for our deck and they've been camping "out" inside of our apartment because of the freezing temperatures we've had almost every night for the past few days.

So I choose to make art out of my gypsy plants.


Here's what it Actually looks like outside.
 I don't know how these little buddies have survived (although I guess they are succulents!)
New potting soil and pots coming soon.


There's a trick to getting her to look so awesome.
I simply waved my 79 cent American flag above my head.
A win/win.

No comments:

Post a Comment