Friday, October 19, 2012

Atlanta Streets Alive Festival

Play Black Keys "Gold on The Ceiling" while viewing this post.

Virginia Ave. (my street) and North Highland Ave. were blocked off to promote Ponce City Market and the Atlanta Beltline. Lots of bike-riders, lots of walkers. A cool and crisp fall initiation.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
I love fringe on shoes...but not like this. Fashion no-no.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was so fun to watch...all the kids in front of us googling at those
hip hop stars doing their thing.
 
 
 
 
 

Harmful dogs.

 
 
 
 
 
I used to play street hockey in my neighborhood back in the 90s!
Isn't that sort of a 90's thing?
 
 
...Guess not. I wore rollerblades when I played.
 

You've Been Noted photographing and interviewing well dressed folks at the festival!
Go check out their Tumblr. It's a great fashion blog based in Atlanta, Ga!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment