Monday, October 29, 2012

The Edge of November

 



 
 
 
 
Leaves weren't meant to be caged.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then my friend Melissa joined me!
 
 
 
...and we ventured into Midtown (ATL, GA)
 
 
 
I see a pattern in my head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thinking about renting a bike to ride down the beltline to Cabbagetown
 for the Chomp & Stomp Chili Cook-Off Festival next weekend.
 
 
 
...until we found out it was $70 for the day...Or not!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Advertisements for warmth! This means my favorite season is in full swing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back through the park we go.
 
 
 
The wind majorly picked up.
(outskirts of Hurricane Sandy)
 
 
 
 
While this is happening...
 
 
 
An enormous tree limb cracks from the wind, sparks flying as a powerline snaps.
10th Street jam while Melissa dials 911 to clear the road.
 
I can only imagine how the North East will be affected...
considering we are all the way down in the South!
 
 
 
Scared a tree might fall on me, so I hurried home.
 
 
 
My every-day view.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Leaf project underway.
 
 
 
So naturally, what does a good, frozen-handed hipster do when she gets back home?
 
 
 
Hot Chocolate in my "Cat Lover" mug.
My roommate, Kelsey, gave me this...
 
Don't worry, I'm not THAT catladyish.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment